Are you interested in learning about the most remarkable home flooring system on the market? Rubber flooring is causing a huge buzz in the design world. While rubber flooring has been used for many years in gyms, fieldhouses and weight rooms, it has become increasingly popular in homes and other commercial settings. Rubber is a natural raw material that come from the sap of a rubber tree and is available in a variety of different designs and colors to fit any of your decor ideas and needs.
- Durable and long lasting
- Low maintenance
- Slip resistant
- Eco- friendly and sustainable
- Sound absorbant
- Impact resistant
This is only the start of the reasons you should consider rubber flooring for your next remodel or new build project. Do you want to hear more about how rubber flooring can become your dream flooring options? Give us a call today or read below.
Learn all about rubber floor coating services and call us for a today for a hassle free quote.
Essentially the best flooring on the market
Common areas where rubber flooring might be considered
- Exercise room
- Laundry room
What exactly is
Rubber is a natural raw material that comes from the sap of the rubber tree. The sap is extracted in a way that does not damage or harm the tree thus making this resource highly renewable.
Rubber is also synthetically produced by recycling old tires into composite pieces of rubber for flooring use.
We are ready to install your rubber flooring today.
Give us a call for a free quote!
Why you should use
The benefits of rubber flooring for your next design project are essentially endless. Rubber flooring is set apart in the concrete coating industry for these numerous reasons:
Durability and Longevity
When you choose rubber flooring, you are choosing one of the most durable and long lasting flooring choices for your home or business.
- Rubber floors are essentially impervious to moisture and spills while also being able to withstand heavy foot traffic. Rubber has a natural elasticity that makes these floors durable and resilient.
- Because of its amazing durability it is also a workhorse in the flooring world. A well maintained rubber flooring surface can last up to twenty years with minimal maintenance.
Speaking of low maintenance, rubber flooring also requires a minimal amount of regular maintenance.
- Rubber flooring is very easy to maintain. All that is needed is a quick vacuum to keep general dust and dirt at bay and a weekly wet mop using a mixture of water and mild detergent.
- Wiping up spills quickly is the easiest way to keep your rubber floors looking brand new, and because of their incredible moisture barrier, you don’t have to worry about spills or stains settling into your flooring or causing permanent damage.
Low impact and Slip Resistance
Rubber floors have been used in gyms and hospitals for years because of their low impact and slip resistance.
- Rubber floors are great for absorbing impacts thus making them the perfect option for playrooms and exercise rooms.
- They are also perfect for any room where you may spend a lot of time on your feet. Rubber floors provide extra cushioning in comparison to other floor coatings to improve comfort and reduce injuries and fatigue.
- Rubber flooring is also extremely slip resistant. These floors most definitely help to reduce the number of slips and falls.
Eco- friendly and Recyclable
Rubber is a sustainable material
- Since rubber is a natural raw material that comes from the sap of a rubber tree, it is a highly renewable material. The way that it is extracted leaves the tree in tact, thus making it ecologically sustainable.
- Rubber is also recyclable so when you decide that you are finished with your rubber floor coating, you can choose to have it cut up ito be used for mulch and playground surfaces.
- Also because of the long life of your new rubber flooring, it is an environmentally sound choice since you will not have to replace your flooring as often.
There are hundreds of options to choose from when you choose a rubber floor coating.
- The options when it comes to choosing your rubber flooring are endless. If you can dream it, we can design it. Rubber flooring allows you to choose from a large variety of colors and finishes.
- Rubber flooring can be the sleek, modern style that you’re looking for in your home.
When considering your flooring options, allow us to show you what we can do for you.
Call us now for a hassle free estimate