Have you been searching through all of the traditional flooring systems at the local home improvement store to no avail? Tired of these contractors trying to push their boring, plain Jane floor coatings on your business? If you are looking for a one of a kind flooring system that can be as durable as it is beautiful, you only have one choice. Metallic epoxy flooring. Here at Concrete Conversions, we are one of the contractors in North Carolina with the training and the know-how to bring you this miraculous flooring system that offers amazing benefits
A few of which you can find down below:
- Superior Durability And Performance
- Extremely Customizable Finishes
- Decades Of Service Life
Never let an untrained contractor install metallic epoxy floors in your home or business. These concrete coatings take specific training courses to master and if you trust your flooring to an untrained contractor, chances are you will have to tear up and recoat the system, there are no do-overs.
Find everything you need to know about metallic epoxy flooring down below or give us a call today for a free quote!
Endless Versatility, Endless Beauty
Common Areas You Can Find Metallic Epoxy
The dazzling finish of our metallic epoxy floor coatings has made metallic epoxies one of the hottest flooring systems on the market, not to mention all of the benefits these coatings bring to the table. Down below, you will find a few popular settings these coatings are used today:
- Car Dealerships
- Commercial And Residential Garages
- Reception Areas
- Living Rooms
- Retail Facilities
- Medical Facilities
How To Maintain
Metallic Epoxy Coatings
Tips And Tricks To Get The Most Out Of Epoxy:
- Metallic epoxy will never require any messy and expensive waxes or polishes to maintain its natural shine.
- The only materials you will need for maintenance are a soft bristle broom, dust mop, and a standard wet mop to get the surface of the epoxy shining like new.
- When mopping it is crucial to use a PH neutral detergent and that you never let the cleaner dry on the surface, it can lead to the coating becoming dull.
- In instances where the metallic coatings are placed in a garage, a standard garden hose can be used to rinse down the coating when heavily soiled.
- Remember, the deep cleaning or pressure washing of epoxy flooring is never to be done regularly. Deep cleaning or pressure washing is only recommended when it is the last resort.
Ready For Your Metallic Epoxy Flooring System?
Give Our Team A Call Today For A Free Quote!
Why You Should Use
Metallic Epoxy Flooring
While we have gone over the simplistic maintenance regiment of metallic epoxy floor coatings, we haven’t even grazed the surface of what this coating is truly capable of. We pride ourselves on the benefits that we can bring to our neighbors in North Carolina so down below, you will find what you stand to gain with our professional installation:
Heres what makes metallic epoxy one of the most customizable coatings available:
- We offer a wide range of base colors to complement our metallic pigments which can mimic natural visuals such as lava, slow-burning embers, and even clouds.
- It doesn’t matter if you are looking to show off team pride or promote your business, we can implement logos and designs into your metallic epoxy.
- We offer the implementation of silica sand additives that can give the epoxy texture, making it easier and safer to walk on.
With the 100 percent solid epoxy base, here’s how durable metallic epoxy is:
- Epoxies offer a tensile strength that is up to 10 times stronger than concrete with a staggering tolerance of up to 10,000 PSI when applied correctly.
- Thanks to the super-hard surface of epoxy, your concrete will be protected from dropped objects, heavy machinery, and even heavy vehicle or foot traffic.
- Since epoxy offers high tensile strength with a super tight bond to your concrete slab, epoxy can help deter the appearance of concrete cracks.
Along with tolerance to physical damage, our epoxies offer resistance to chemical damage:
- The surface of epoxy flooring is a seamless and nonporous design meaning that no moisture or chemical agent can seep under its surface.
- Our coatings are resistant to damage and staining from grease, corrosion and even acidic chemicals like degreasers; although any chemical spill should be handled with swift action to avoid any prolonged exposure to the flooring.
- By isolating the chemical agents on its surface, chemical spills are easy to clean and won’t leak into the surrounding environment.
Our epoxy floor coatings are built to last and here’s how:
- To ensure that our epoxies last their full lifespan, we only use the highest grade materials and preparation methods that have been proven to work.
- With proper maintenance, epoxies offer one of the longest service life on the market as they can serve up to 30 years.
- The longevity of your epoxy coating depends entirely on the condition of your concrete slab and the preparation before it was installed so don’t trust anyone to install your metallic epoxy.
Our team is highly skilled in installing metallic epoxy so here’s what to expect:
- Factors that play a role in how long your epoxy will take to install is the condition of the concrete slab, size of the home or business and ins instances of garages, the weather.
- To streamline the installation of your metallic epoxy, we ask that the area is clear of obstacles before we arrive.
- For our team to coat an average size 2 car garage, you can expect the installation process to take 2-3 days with a cure time dependent on the type of epoxy base you choose.
Need Help With Your Concrete Coating?
Get in Touch with the professionals