Is your facility in desperate need of an upgrade in the flooring department? Your facility can only work as hard as your flooring will allow it, that is why we only offer the best coatings to our neighbors with commercial facilities in North Carolina. While systems like polished concrete, overlays, and sealed concrete may be enough for a light-duty facility, there is only one flooring that can stand the test of time no matter where it is placed. This coating is our commercial epoxy flooring and it has been one of the most trusted systems across all facilities with benefits including:
- Unmatched Chemical Resistance
- Safe And Efficient Customization
- Rapid Installation Times
One thing is for sure. if you are looking for a flooring system that can stand the test of time no matter what life can throw your business’s way, commercial epoxy has been the choice of thousands of commercial business owners and today, we are going to tell you why.
Ready to learn about commercial epoxy floors down below? You can even give
us a call today for a free quote!
us a call today for a free quote!
The Industry’s Most Trusted Flooring
Industries That Trust Commercial Epoxies
- Machine Shops
- Aircraft Hangars
- Government Facilities, Penitentiaries, Hospitals
- Food Processing
- Shopping Centers
- Server Rooms
- Manufacturing Plants
- Commercial Garages
The Installation Process Of
How We Get Your Facility Back On Track:
- The first step is the removal of the current coating or flooring system on your concrete, if none are present, the application can go much faster.
- Your slab is meticulously cleaned with stain removers, pressure washers, and wet vac to get the concrete as clean as possible.
- Repairs are now made to cracks and gouges to restore structural integrity and provide a smooth, seamless finish.
- We then profile your slab in one of two ways, with diamond wheel grinders or while shot blasters to open the pores of the concrete to allow the slab to accept the epoxy coating.
- Now your commercial epoxy floor coating can be applied, this process can take anywhere from 2-4 days depending on the size of the facility and the current condition of your concrete slab.
Our 100 percent solid epoxy systems even offer a 1 hour, ready to work cure time!
Ready To Modernize Your Commercial Business?
Give Us A Call Today For A Free, No-Hassle Quote!
The Many Benefits
Now that you know how fast our commercial epoxies can be ready for action, let’s leap all of the other benefits that you stand to gain from using this system. Down below, you will find all of the benefits that make our commercial epoxy a much more attractive solution than other traditional flooring systems:
In terms of durability, commercial epoxy coatings offer benefits like:
- By using the 100 percent solid epoxy system, our epoxies offer resistance to damage from dropped objects, heavy foot, and vehicle traffic as well as scratches/abrasions.
- With diligent testing, scientists have found that epoxies are much stronger than concrete with a 10,000 PSI tolerance where concrete only has a 3,500 PSI tolerance.
- Epoxies also offer damage resistance from fire, electrical damage and even water damage as they are 100 percent waterproof.
Business owners love the simplistic maintenance of our epoxies that go as follows:
- Because the finish of epoxy is nonporous, there are never any waxes or polishes that will be required for maintenance; they can make the flooring unsafe to walk on.
- All you will need for maintenance is a soft bristle broom and wet mop for daily maintenance, a PH neutral cleaner can be used for hard to clean spots.
- Work in small areas when using cleaners as dry cleaners can make the surface dull.
Heres how commercial epoxy floor coatings gained USDA approval:
- A large role in the approval comes from the fact the structural integrity of the epoxies surface can stand up to harsh cleaning regiments and disinfection common in food or medical facilities
- Our commercial epoxies are also resistant to the growth of mold, mildew, and fungi that could present serious health hazards.
- The seamless and nonporous finish of epoxy won’t allow for germs or food particles to become hidden during the cleaning process.
Our commercial epoxies offer unmatched chemical resistance and here’s how:
- Another benefit of having a seamless surface is that chemicals will never be absorbed by the underlying concrete, making cleanup easier while eliminating the chance of chemical contamination.
- Our commercial epoxies are resistant to even the harshest chemicals like grease, corrosives like battery acid, and even degreasers, however, all spills should be dealt with ASAP.
- A bonus of the nonporous design of epoxy is that chemicals won’t stain your finish, helping you maintain a more professional aesthetic in your business.
Long Service Life
With professional installation, our epoxies can last decades and here’s how:
- We only use high grade, professionally manufactured materials on all of our contracts, no matter how big or how small to ensure you get the expected lifespan of your coating.
- Remember, proper maintenance and the condition of your concrete slab play a major role in how long your epoxy floor coating can last, so never trust unprofessional contractors to install your coating.
- With our experience and materials, you can expect your epoxy to last anywhere from 25-30 years!
Don't Know If Commercial Epoxy Is Right For You?
Talk to the professionals today!